FastTrack and Privacy
What Type of data do we collect?
FastTrack may collect and hold the following types of Personal Information:
- name, job title, address, phone number, fax number, email address and other addresses/contact details/identifiers used in electronic communications or business cards;
- Voicemail recordings left in our phone system and images that individuals have made publicly available or provided to Us;
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences or interests;
- Information about the products or services that you purchase or consider purchasing from us, our suppliers or business associates;
- Information about enquiries made to us, our suppliers or business associates;
- Information you provide when you raise a support enquiry or when We are working with you to resolve a technical or administrative query;
- Information that you provide in response to market research, surveys or competitions that are conducted for us;
Information that is provided in respect of employment, contract work, work experience or similar, whether solicited or unsolicited;
As a rule we do not collect or hold Sensitive Information. The only exceptions to this rule are:
- where Sensitive Information is loaded into our software as a service offering by our clients;
- where the Sensitive Information is directly linked to the individual’s employment records and our collection, holding and use is permitted by the Privacy Act for the purpose managing the individual’s employment record;
- where Sensitive Information is provided to us in connection with the individual seeking employment, contract work, work experience or similar, whether solicited or unsolicited.
FastTrack is an online recruitment software provider. The types of personal information that we collect may depend on the nature of your dealings with us. If you are a licensed user of FastTrack’s recruitment software system (Licensee), we may collect personal information provided by you about individuals within your organisation. This may include names and contact details such as position titles, addresses, phone numbers, and email addresses.
FastTrack360 and Recruit360 is a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) product. As such, information and data you input into the FastTrack software (Client Data) as a Licensee is held on servers owned by a third party hosting provider and leased by FastTrack. Client Data may include personal information relating to your clients and individuals within those client organisations, and also information about job candidates and potential candidates. FastTrack does not access or use Client Data for any purpose unless requested in writing by the client. If you are a FastTrack ‘business contact’ (e.g. supplier, vendor, agency or company with which we deal), we may collect business contact information from you (e.g. your name, title and work contact details). If you are providing us with personal information about another person, you warrant to us that you have that person’s consent to disclose their personal information to us, and that your use and disclosure of the information to us is in accordance with all relevant privacy laws.
The way FastTrack may use Personal Information
We collect, hold, use and disclose Personal Information for the following purposes:
- pursuing our business activities and functions;
- providing our software as a service offerings;
- allowing the technical support personnel to provide assistance to you (or your employer), if needed; facilitating transactions between you (or other people who you are acting for) and us or between you (or other people who you are acting for) and other people and organisations who are accessible via our website or other electronic means;
- performing any of the features on our website, e.g. conducting surveys, market research, mail outs, competitions, using social media or providing information online;
- conducting surveys, market research, mail and competitions off-line;
- direct marketing;
- improving the quality of our website and our products and services;
- developing or adding additional products and services from us or existing or new people and organisations that are accessible via our website;
- training and quality assurance purposes;
- administrative purposes;
- allowing the technical support personnel to manage our infrastructure, systems, databases other applications or tools;
- statistical analysis of the usage of our website or applications or tools that are accessed via the website;
complying with the law, including privacy legislation.
Will my personal information be shared with anyone else?
FastTrack do not rent, sell or trade personal information about you to, or with third parties. There may be instances where information may be transferred or disclosed outside FastTrack. Any transfers to external parties will only be completed under strict legal engagement and will be kept to a minimum at all times.
Use of Social Media
Our website uses social media includes blogs, Twitter feeds, and links to other social media, including Facebook, Linked In, Twitter, etc. The nature of social media is that these applications actively enable exchange and disclosure of any information, whether personal or otherwise, that is included within those applications. All information, including Personal Information that you enter in those applications may be used, stored, handled and disclosed in any way that is consistent with the privacy policies of the relevant applications, if any. All information that is posted in a blog, twitter feed or other social media in connection with the website should be considered as public information that may be used, copied and adapted by any person for any means and should not be posted unless you are prepared to specifically state what restrictions on use there may be with that information or are prepared to accept that it may be used, copied, adapted, stored, handled and disclosed to any other person in any way.
Please explain? Cookies, Metadata and Site Data Activity
Links to other Websites and Applications
Our website includes links to other websites, applications and tools that are not owned or operated by us. We not responsible for the content of those websites, applications or tools, nor for any products, services or information contained in them or offered through them. You should review the privacy policies and terms and conditions of use of those websites, applications and tools when you visit them. We do not endorse, recommend, condone or represent the companies or any content on any third party linked website and may terminate the link or linking program at any time.
How to Access and Seek Correction of Your Personal Information or Complain
If you want to find out what Personal Information we hold on you or you believe any of your Personal Information that is held by us is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading or it is not necessary for us to continue to hold it, you can contact us, and we will either provide you with access to the Personal Information (in so far as we are required to do so by law,) or we will correct it, as applicable, within a reasonable period. We may make a reasonable charge for giving you access to your Personal Information, but we will not charge for you making the request, correcting Personal Information or making a statement as to why we are not correcting your Personal Information.
You can contact us by:
• email at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org; or
• using the contact us webform on Our website; www.fasttrack.com.au
We will use our best efforts to respond to any complaint within 7 business days of the date of receipt. We will attempt to resolve your complaint to your satisfaction. If you are not satisfied with how we deal with your complaint you may contact the Australian Information Commissioner, whose contact details can be found at http://www.oaic.gov.au/.